Maximizes the creation of value by making sure that equipment matches specifications and guarantees the respect of performances, cost and time line.
- Deploys Catalog Equipment at the request of a Lead Engineer/Affair Leader. This is accomplished through use of a catalog dossier.
- Support affair leader to pass milestone. ( provide information: solution, cost, schedule, documents)
- Works with the supplier to study, order, follow up construction, installation, start up and reception equipment on site.
- Project management.
- Ensures technical dossier is up to date on behalf of the equipment referent.
the candidate must have the following skill:
- Know and master AUTOCAD, SOLIDWORKS;
- Experienced on Meca Design, equipment manufacturing/assemling, site installation
- Mircosoft office software is necessary. (word, excel, powerpoint, MS-project)
- Safety awareness;
- English fluent. And good commnication ability with other person.
Mechanical related major, bachelor degree or above.
Engineering background (＞3-5 years).
Project mangement experience is plus.
Experience of Rubber machines (Extruder\Cutter etc...) is preffered.