Maximizes the creation of value by making sure that equipment matches specifications and guarantees the respect of performances, cost and time line.
- Deploys Catalog Equipment at the request of a Lead Engineer/Affair Leader. This is accomplished through use of a catalog dossier.
- Support affair leader to pass millestone. ( provide information: solution, cost, schedule, documents)
- Works with the supplier to study, order, follow up construction, installation, start up and reception equipment on site.
- Project management.
- Ensures technical dossier is up to date on behalf of the equipment referent.
the candidate must have the following skill:
- Know and master Rockwell automation products (Controllogix, Ethernet, HMI, Kinetix, etc)
- Know and master at least one kind of inverter. (Leroy somer is better)
- MS office software is necessary. (word, excel, power point)
- English fluent. And good communication ability with other person.
electrical or automation major, bachelor degree or above.
Engineering background (＞5 years). Need project management experience.
Experience of Rubber machines (Extruder\Cutter\Assembly etc...) is preffered.