-Collects on the field, performances and usage conditions of products and associated services, in order to identify the fundamental risks and manages offers.
-Provides Technical Support for product/service offers, to Customers, Prescribers and sales teams in order to extract the full value of our offers and manage risks.
-Also involves in 2-Wheel tire’s activities.
KEY EXPECTED ACHIEVEMENTS：
? Realization of performance studies based on customer claims and end of life tires encoding.
? Realization of performance measurement plans in the field (MC tires, field surveys).
? Reports for field survey and performance follow-up (alerts, FE reports, …).
? Realization of usage measurement plans in the field.
? Reports for usage capitation technical studies in the field.
? Technical advice and training to the sales force for the implementation of products in the field, or for the claims treatment.
1. Bachelor degree or above, majoring in Engineering or Business is preferred.
2. More than 3 years of working experience.
3. Having tire related technical experience is a plus.
4. Strong analytical and problem-solving ability.
5. Good written and spoken English, as well as good skill on MS Office.
6. Frequent travel is required.