KEY EXPECTED ACHIEVEMENTS
RGEP leads SE domain in the site:
- SE orientation are implemented through the site's strategic plan.
- The necessary resources and expertise are available to assess, prioritize, and implement SE risk management action plans.
- The SE culture of all employees is at the expected level. This includes behavioral safety demonstrated and confirmed along with RGEP ability to motivate through leadership all levels of plant employees.
- SE requirements and regulations are applied in all entities on the site. An SE risk map of the site is updated and available.
- SE change management is ensured for process and organizational changes.
- The site crisis management process is defined and tested.
- The various audits, internal controls, self-assessments and SE expertise are performed according to the requirements and expected deadline, including information security.
- The external SE certifications of the site are obtained and maintained.
- The Direction review provides input for progress plan.
- The SE team meets the expectations of internal and external stakeholders.
- The sustainability of the SE team is ensured (recruitment, integration, development and succession plan).
- If necessary, he/she is auditor or lead auditor in his country / zone.